Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Lost and found house

I'm constantly loosing things in my house.  A clear sign.... I've got too much stuff for the space I have.  Things always show up days or weeks later when I'm not really looking for them.  That's why I call my house the lost and found house.  Usually I simply say the gremlins hid it.  I mentioned this book a few days ago on my hints blog.  Not really thinking about finding it, I came across it today while looking for a recipe book.



I'm still working on the quilt I showed yesterday.  I got the dark side of the log cabin blocks finished with simply stitch in the ditch.  Today I'll work on the light side with a design in color threads.

No comments: