Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Life away from quilting

The quilt on the machine is almost finished but I need a day for other things.  The quilting design has lots of stops and starts.  A friend brought me these yesterday.  Today I want to get them cut up and preserved in some way.  I'm not sure if I want to can, freeze, or dry them.  I just don't want to let them go to waste.  That could happen if I don't take the time necessary to do something with them.  Quilting will have to wait.



I also got this in the mail a couple of days ago.  It came from a customer in SC.  I immediately sat down to eat some of it.  Yummie! 


I've been working on some posts for my hints blog and my cardboard blog.  Writing takes time.  Doing the steps in order to take the photos takes time.  Time not spent quilting.  That means less to post about on this blog.  I'm about to get my day started.  I'll post photos of the finished quilt probably tomorrow.  Providing I get a few things around the house done first.

My daughter called me yesterday to say she finally got around to reading my hints blog.  She says she knew, but I don't believe she realized for certain, that mom has a sense of humor when she writes.  She told me she even sent the link to her friends to read it.  Thanks babygirl!


No comments: