Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Last post

Once again I've become a victim of identity theft and it is all because of my blogs.  This post is a courtesy post to let my readers know I will be removing my blogs from the internet.  I had to calm myself down a bit and let my heart stop racing in order to write this post.  What happened to me was very frightening and I don't want it to happen again....... EVER!!!!! 

**  UPDATE:

There is a very cruel sick person reading my blog.  You know who you are because you phoned me today.  After I posted earlier I decided to visit the Voodoo priest that lives nearby.  All I can say right now is that nothing.... NOTHING.... will go right for you until you do the right thing.  You may not believe in Voodoo but..... can you be sure?  You will have extremely bad luck and those around you will have extremely bad luck.  Especially the person in prison who's pulling your puppet strings.  

Come on..... send me a comment..... I want to see it.  We can add it to the investigation going on about you right this minute.  You really don't know that much about me or what official investigators might be close relatives of mine now do ya?  But you will.... oh boy will ya.  You did the wrong thing when you brought in my family.

Ok for my regular (and ligitimate) readers, I appologize you must see me this way.  When it comes to my own family I'm like a rabid dog when it comes to protecting them.  A thing against me is one thing but when a person intentionally brings my family into it....... hell has no fury like a woman protecting her young.  This cruel person had me believing my daughter and grand daughter were in the hospital seriously hurt.  None of which was true.  I'm a little upset for being so stupid and falling for it but I'm furious about the cruelty.   Furious enough that I won't let this go.  I'll be like an alligator with a death grip on a deer.  Once I get ahold of it my jaws won't open.  She fooled with the wrong person when she messed with this mother and grand mother. 

The last time I was a victim of credit card theft I didn't get upset.  I simply did what was required to get it straightened out.  I let the bank deal with the thief.  This time is different.  It was just too cruel.

I would like to keep my blog but it will have to be drastically changed.  Just what those changes are I'm not sure. I'm letting my relatives advise me about keeping it secure.  The same relatives that are going to do an investigation for me.  If they believe it best to give up the blog then that's what I will do.  I will miss everyone but my family's security comes first.  I'm sure you will understand.  And.... you can always email me if you want to keep in touch. 

10 comments:

Rhonda said...

that is a shame, you will be missed

hope you get the situation settled

Joyful said...

OMG ... My sympathies.

Joan J said...

Anita, I am SO SO SO very sorry to hear this. I absolutely enjoy your blog, and will miss your wisdom. If there's anything I can do, please drop me an email at joanoh at cinci dot rr dot com. I wish I knew what the problem was so we can figure out if it's true identity theft of if you just had "cookies" in your browser that made you think a web site knew who you were, where you live, etc. But either way, you will be missed. Perhaps we can stay in touch via email. Warm regards, Joan

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

I'm so sorry to hear about the troubles you are having. Love the part about the voodoo priest though. I REALLY hope that part turns out. LOL If you decide to discontinue your blog I will sure miss it, but you gotta do what you gotta do to keep your family safe. There are just entirely too many crazies walking the earth.

Anonymous said...

Anita, makes me sick to think there are people out there so ready to make life miserable for someone else. I love your blog and hate to know you'll be discontinuing it. Being safe is most important. Ann

Anonymous said...

Anita, I certainly hope you don't have to shut down your blogs as I really enjoy reading them. HOWEVER, your and your family's safety is FAR more important than my enjoyment. I am amazed at how sick and twisted people are. I've been a victim of identity theft more than once. It's very disconcerting. The very worst thing we ever experienced was when we were selling our house in California and we showed it to a mid-20's couple. They submitted an offer, we countered, they countered, and we accepted. The realtor then called and said they wanted to bring a couple of their friends over to see it, but neither realtor would be able to join them. Could I show it to them? Sure. I had an uneasy feeling when three LUXURY cars showed up, out got 4 mid-20's guys with gobs of bling, etc, as I'm telling myself not to stereotype. I mentioned we'd be out of state for a couple of weeks, and showed them secret hiding compartments in the house, etc. A day later the deal fell through, because they had no cash for a down payment, and things got ugly with them calling me. My husband was out of town. I slept with the gun under my pillow. My neighbors were alerted (and armed). I ended up leaving town and my husband stayed behind. I was never so happy to sell a house and MOVE than after that. Scary.
Good luck with your ordeal. sans57 at sbcglobal dot net Sandi B

lw said...

I've really enjoyed your blog and I'm sorry to see it go, but I understand that your family absolutely must come first.

It breaks my heart that a troll can stop us ladies from getting together and sharing. May he get back 10 fold what he sent out.

Anonymous said...

OMG. I also am very sorry this is happening to you. As if life's daily challenges aren't hard enough "Haters", those who see in others what they don't see in themselves. I too have a voodoo hand at my desk and shall pin all the applicable ills. i.e. foot odor, bunions,nagging cough. I will miss my morning reads. We'll stay in touch via e-mail. All the best. MJ

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry that you have been victimized. I hope everything gets better for you. I will miss your blog.

Joyful said...

I'm a little familiar with scams and cons on line which is one reason i try not to put personal information and photos etc. When your relatives give you advice can you share at least the non personal parts with us? I think we all need to take steps to protect ourselves. I'm very sorry you have to go through this.