This one is done. It's very large. The backing is a king size sheet and just barely fit the top. I didn't have more than 1/4 inch clearance on the sides for the clamps. There was a lot of extra fullness on the borders. I forgot to take a picture of it laying on the table.
Here is the block design from the front.
The block design from the back.
The sashing from the front.
The sashing from the back.
The outside borders from the front.
The outside borders from the back.
The outside border corners from the front.
The outside border corner from the back.
I was given permission to remove the last outside border if I needed to do it. I was told this will be the last quilt top this person makes so I wanted to keep it in tact. Even though it meant extra work for me. She is 90 years old. There were lots and lots of stops and starts in the designs. I also treated all the outside borders as one to make it easier to quilt the extra fullness into it without major tucks. I stitched a design I believe will look just as pretty if the quilt is used upside down.
I did finish the apples too. I froze half and put the other half in the dehydrator. I thought about making applesauce but I just didn't want to pull out the canning equipment.