Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Feeling better

I did go to the doctor.  I guess I bragged too soon about not getting sick once since I announced my retirement. I can't say that anymore.  What I thought was the weather causing me to feel bad turned out to be another bought with bronchitis.  I can't figure out how I got it this time.  I don't remember being around anyone sick lately.  Not even Ladybug.  I got a prescription for antibiotics to help clear it up and I should be my old self again in a couple of days. 

1 comment:

lw said...

I hope you're feeling better soon. I think the stress of dealing with your mother isn't helping, but hopefully, that will get sorted out soon.

I used to know a man who had two phone lines (in the late 70's) because he needed a line for his friends and one for his mother. The phone for his mother rang several times a day, but he would only pick it up once a week or so. If he hadn't had a separate line, he never could have heard from the rest of us without having to talk to her five or six times a day.