Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Winter is not far away


This is today's finished quilt. She wanted simple quilting but I kept hearing it tell me to put something here or there. I finally had to say, ok it's done no matter what it kept saying.


This is the friendly borders.


A view of the back.


And a close up of the sashing.


Twice today I went outside to see this in the sky. Geese flying south for winter. I say, so long, see you in the spring, as they fly by.


I spent a little time rewriting the opening entry on my other blog. I wasn't happy with the way it read before. I figured I should change it before I forgot about it. As if that would really happen. (smile) I can't seem to stop thinking about it these days. I also wrote a couple more entries.

I'm still trying to figure out how to make it a list of links you can click on instead of just a long group of journal entries. I guess I will have to find a copy of blogging for dummies or find some kind soul to help me create a really nice blog site. I would really like to add a hit counter to it too. I'm not sure how that is done though. Maybe I will figure that out over time.

No comments: