Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Started another blog

Here is today's finished quilt. I used the circle lord swirls template.


A close up of the quilting.


I spent a great deal of time on my computer yesterday. It had been running extremely slow. I found out my recycle bin was very, very full. I clicked on empty recycle bin and it took a little over an hour for everything to automatically delete out. That's a lot of trash!

I did create a second blog yesterday. I hope to eventually make it more click able and user friendly. How is it different than this blog? Well this one is about my daily activities. I try to keep it short and interesting for visitors.

The other blog is for really long posts full of pictures and many details about how I do things. Yup, I couldn't wait until my traditional January 1 date for starting to reorganize. The urge to start making changes around here was just too strong. So if you get a chance, go to my sidebar and click on the organizing 2008 link to check it out.

No comments: