Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2007

What is today?


All day yesterday I thought it was Wednesday. Last night I realized it was Friday. Where does the time go? Gee I lost a couple of days that I really could have used to catch up on some of this work. No wonder I feel so far behind. You think maybe the fabric gremlins have been playing with my calendar?

I did a couple of customer quilts but failed to take the pictures. It's too dark in the studio to take them right now

Then I worked on this quilt. I did the face and hat all over again. I wasn't happy with the previous ones. I'm so thrilled with my ability to do this type quilt. I keep asking myself why I didn't start doing these years ago.

It was because years ago there weren't these kinds of paints and artsy supplies like are available today.

Today is another busy day so I will visit a few blogs then head for the studio. My SIL is going to be here for her day to use the machine.

1 comment:

EileenKNY said...

Hi Anita,
Please send me some of your energy and creativity!
I love your log. I know you sent me something but for the life of me I can't remember if it was that. Can you send it again? I promise not to put it in a "safe place".
I love that Victorian quilt! About the brick fabric, have you gone online looking for it? There's a shop not too far from me that has fabric like that. www.quiltedbearden.com