Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Christmas rush busy

This is today's finished quilt. It has designs in the solid blocks that are Diana Phillips' new book Flower Power. I've been one of several people testing the designs and the book for her. The book creates new possibilities in custom quilting designs. The flowers are easily combined with line dancing and with other types of quilting designs. I love all her books!


This is a view of the back of the quilt. It shows up better for viewing the designs. It is the yellow thread flower in the center. I combined it with a feather design for a quick custom quilting job.


At the end of the day I decided to start on a rug to test out my new rug frame. Hopefully this will get finished and become a gift for my SIL for Christmas. She already has enough quilts.


Now that the Christmas rush has me staying at the machine overtime I will be spending less time on me projects for a while.

No comments: