Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2007

No pictures today

I'm having trouble figuring out the lighting for my camera. I hope to have time to read the booklet today.

I see in the blogs of the MQR blog ring how others are knitting socks. I do knit but I don't know how to make socks and I can't find good instructions on the internet. As an alternative to knitting socks I make rag rugs of many kinds. I crochet some, I braid some, I toothbrush some, and I twain weave some. Back in August at the Nashville AQS show I ordered a couple of rug weaving frames from a vendor.

My rug frames arrived in the mail yesterday. They are wonderful! Maybe I can get them put together today. It was missing the strings I ordered with the frames so I sent an email about that. I'm really anxious to get some fabric strips cut and start weaving. No time for that right now though. Christmas quilts come first! And I have to wait for the string.

Going to work now....

No comments: