Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Back to work

Here is today's finished quilt. It just barely fit onto my machine. As you can see, I folded one end to keep it on the table while taking the pictures.


I did freehand feathers in both the borders. LE lace on the inside small border.

And I did Circle Lord Baptist fan in the center pieced area.


Here is a close up of the freehand feathers. I couldn't get a picture of the back. The thread too closely matched the fabric and wouldn't show up.


I have another quilt loaded on the machine to start this morning. It may become a three day job. I will have to see how it goes.

I'm still making notes of organizing ideas to start in January. I spent a little time checking out organizing ideas (company sites) on the internet. Don't get me wrong, my budget won't allow me to purchase items in the hope they will help me organize. To the contrary, I visit these sites for ideas and inspiration. I'm a frugal living person. If there is a way for me to create an organizing item from 'found' objects that's what I will do.

I sincerely hope my blog will become a place of ideas and inspiration to anyone wanting to get their art, craft, or quilting life better organized. Time for me to go to work.

1 comment:

EileenKNY said...

Anita,
I'm on a laptop right now, but when I'm on my own computer, I'll email you some of the organizing websites I've found.