Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The solid squares finished

I got the solid squares and the setting triangles of the quilt finished before Ladybug arrived.  Today I'll work on the sashing around the squares and hopefully get the pieced squares done too. 



With all the kitchen work over the weekend.... once again, I didn't get the window quilts installed.  Bummer.  First things first though.  Preserving the harvest had to be done first.  I'm going to try installing at least a couple of the window quilts this coming weekend.  This month is slowly slipping away from me.  The holidays are looming around the corner.  I want the last of the quilts finished in the next 3 to 4 weeks.  My customers don't mind if it takes longer.  It's me that wants them finished.  I want to do some cleaning and organizing in November, December, and January.  I also want to do some sewing of my own during this time.

I'm so close and yet so far from getting my life to what I want it to be.  A little work, a little relaxing, a little fun, a little crafting, a little cooking..... oh heck, you know what I mean.  I'm going to go quilt now.

No comments: