Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2009

You ever see someone get excited over a light bulb before?

.
Well now you have. I couldn't wait any longer. Ooo, you gals/guys gotta see this! I HAD to show how bright it is in my studio. These photos are taken without the flash and while it's still dark outside.




It's as bright as the middle of the day.


See how dark the studio is when I turn off the lights and move into the kitchen? Oops! I gotta clean the furkid gate. A Couple of years of dirty paw prints show up much too well now.



Hey! Where did you guys come from? You see, even the dust bunnies are fully visible now.



Lots more work to do so I'm going back to it.


No comments: