Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Blog changes for 2010

As you can see I've made a few changes to my blogs. As my friend Kathi told me.... You're not behind schedule, you've got a head start on next year. Gosh this feels good.

I tried a few of the blogger gadgets. Some worked and some created problems. I did leave one new thing along the side bar. It's a recipe search. You type in an ingredient and it takes you to a place full of ideas for things to cook. It's not my favorite place for recipes but it works. I'll add a link for my favorite site the next time I have some computer play time.

I would like to change the way I have the labels but I can't find a way to make the changes I want. I'm a point and click type person. I prefer to let the computer do the work. If only I could figure out how to talk with one of the blog designers I might see my idea as a point n click design. Yeah right.

I have a lot more work to do today. I best get started.

No comments: