Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Two more are finished.

These are large pillow shams.



A person would think these get quilted quickly because they are so small compared to a quilt. Small doesn't always mean quick though. I did a feather design on the quare in a square blocks.


A swag on the outside border, a loop on the inside border, and l e lace on the inside border.



I did line dancing on the alternate blocks.



Here's a view of the back showing the feathered block



and a view of the borders.




And one more showing the line dancing block.


I also finished the binding on the quilt that's going to Florida. I missed the mail lady by only a few minutes. It will go out today.

No comments: