Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Memory quilt finished

The clothing memory quilt is done. I put it back together and quilted it in one day because it is a small lap size. I had it already partially pieced so that helped too.



This is the design on the blocks.


This is the scottie dog blocks.

A ribbon on this block.



The design from the sashing.



Oops, forgot to take a picture of the border. Oh well, it has a simple feather on it. Nothing new about it.
.
As I work at the machine I look around me. Everything seems to be visually in the wrong place. I know it's only me wanting to rearrange and organize my stuff; but still it bothers me. No time for organizing right now.... the next quilt is on the machine and waiting.

No comments: