Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Special message to Louisville and Kentucky residents about their newest energy bills

I'm taking a short break from quilting to make my local readers aware of a potential problem with their utility bills. I hope everyone just naturally looks their bill over to check for errors before mailing the check. But, if you are in the habit of just making a payment without looking over what you are paying; then you could be over charged this month.

It seems that due to the power outages some payments didn't get posted on time. The new bills that just came out are including a late fee because the payments were not posted on time. It's not your fault if the staff didn't get your payment posted on time because they didn't have any power. Call LGE to get this $13.50 fee waived. My payment was one of those that didn't get posted on time. If you have automatic payments taken from your account; you may not be aware of the added fee until after it's already taken out.

I called WAVE 3 news to report this potential problem but the reporter wasn't interested. I guess it's not a big enough problem when only one person calls.

Ok, back to quilting.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you need to go back and read your blog from Sun. Dec.28 08
You are working toooooo hard!