Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Monday, February 9, 2009

Thank you



I appreciate the kind comments from everyone. Gudrun said it best..... we can agree to disagree.



Does anyone know how to put an email link on a blog as a side bar feature? If you do, would you mind sending me an email with easy directions? I want to put a link on here so it will be easier for people to contact me privately instead of just as comments. At the same time, I don't want to open myself up to anymore junk emails than I'm already getting. Geeze, how many emails must we weed through each day to get rid of "I find you very se y, can we get to know each other" or "male enh ncement" messages before getting to the real messages?



I'm putting my email address here but it won't be a working link. I'm sure you can figure out how it's really written.



estes anita / bellsouth net



The next few days are going to be very busy for me. I may do very little posting. I want to see how many quilts I can get finished this week by staying away from my computer. I'm switching to overdrive and plan to work 16 hours instead of only 12 each day this week. I'm hoping it will help me get back on schedule and give me next weekend off to play with some cardboard.

2 comments:

Quiltin' LibraryLady said...

Anita, you work way too hard already. You'll just make yourself sick by working even longer hours. The customers will wait. It bothers you a lot more than them when you get a little behind. I used to think the library was life & death. I HAD to be here not matter what. I've learned to put my family first, then my health & safety, then the job. After all, I don't work in the emergency room and neither do you.

Trish said...

Someone can send you an email by clicking your profile on the sidebar and then clicking the email link.
Don't work too hard, that's a LOT of hours!