Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Monday, February 16, 2009

It's waiting on me


This one is loaded onto the machine. I put it on there Friday and did just enough quilting for it to be ready for today.



Yesterday's guild meeting went well. Only a few details left to do on some of the challenge quilts. It was a little sad telling everyone I was dropping out of the group.
.
I'm still behind schedule but the overtime work is helping me get caught up. I'm hoping that things will smooth out by the end of this month. I also hope there isn't another illness or another power outage problem for a long, long time!
.
If I can stay ahead of the work for the next couple of months; I believe I can finally do some 2009 organizing. I spend a great deal of time thinking before actually doing anything to organize. I make notes and sketches of what I want to get organized and how. This helps when I finally get down to the actual doing part.
.
I hear the machine calling me to get in there to work.

1 comment:

Quiltin' LibraryLady said...

That is such a pretty & simple quilt. Perfect for using some bright prints. I'm saving a picture of it for future reference.

I like to let things percolate a while before taking action too. Seems things go a lot smoother that way.