Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Strange comment

I received a comment for moderation that I'm not quite sure about.  The comment included a link to a blog that I don't quite understand.  It appears to be a search engine blog of some type.  It could be legit but my security software warns me it could be a phishing site. 

Before I actually allow the comment to be included would that person please let me know you are a "real" person who actually visits my blog.  The name given on the comment was called "glowing" and your comment reply was turned off.  If you are a real person then I'm sorry but I'd rather risk getting someone mad at me than allow suspicious sites to be on my blog. 

No comments: