Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Lookie at what I did!!

I learned how to put buttons at the top of my blog.... Yippie!  None of them are complete yet because I have lots more work to do.  At least I know how they are done now.  (providing my senior memory behaves itself) It only took hours and hours and hours of

reading blogger help and testing when I should have been cleaning house, or posting, or quilting, or something else.  With the thing called "pages" which I call buttons I can put all labels in one catagory (button or page) for the reader to look at only what interests them.  In other words.... more reader friendly. 

Go ahead... give one of the buttons a try.  Like I said, it's not complete yet but the button will work.  Please let me know what you think about the changes.   Will these buttons be helpful?  Or more confusing to the reader?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am quite impressed with all that you do. And here you go learning something new again.
Cindy N. UT