Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Is it Saturday already?

Gosh, where do the days go?  Heck, for that matter, where has the time gone?  It seems like only yesterday we celebrated Christmas. 

Got the quilt back on the machine with no problems.  It's all stabelized and I did quite a bit of stitch in the ditch.  I haven't decided on a border design yet.  Something will come to me before I get to it though.




Ladybug is with "not the mommie" today so I should be able to get extra quilting done.  With luck this one will be finished and the next one started by the end of the day.

Yesterday, I saw the newest baby in the family.  She's cute as can be and so very tiny.  Premie babies are usually tiny.  She's otherwise very healthy and the mommie is doing fine too.  My brother is a very proud great-grand-paw paw. 


2 comments:

kathi said...

I had the same "It's saturday already!!" thought myself Anita. Where does the time just fly off to? So many projects and goals. so little time to accomplish them. Have an EXCELLENT weekend.

Anita Estes said...

Hi Kathi, I'm so glad you read my blog to keep up with me. I feel like I'm neglecting my friends because I don't email like I should. Too many projects... too little time. Love ya, lil sis.