Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Store at the point of use

This might seem like a small obvious thing; but, you would be surprised how many won't have thought of it. Items should be stored as close as possible to the place where it will be used. For example: these slow cooker liners.





What better place to store them than inside the slow cooker? You can't get any closer to the point of use than that.




Now these will always be where I need them. I won't have to go on a seek and find mission in order use them. When I use all of the discontinued liners I bought; hopefully, there will be another brand I can buy. If not I will have to clean the slow cooker the old fashioned way. Baking soda and elbow grease.

No comments: