Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Quilting and cleaning

The next quilt is stabilized with stitch in the ditch around the red pieces. This took the whole day yesterday. I hope to get most of the quilting on the grey finished today.... if not.... then surely by tomorrow evening.



Friday was for shopping. Saturday was for putting everything away. I don't mind the shopping..... it's the putting groceries away thats so time consuming. Chopping and freezing the produce. Repackaging the meats for the freezer. Then finding space for everything else. I also started my spring cleaning Saturday afternoon. I started with the bathroom since it's the smallest room. Cleaned all the woodwork. Washed the curtains. Then the walls. I plan to do a little each weekend until all the dust and cobwebs are gone... at least until next year. Sunday was a day of rest.

No comments: