Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Back to work

Yesterday I had a nice day out with my daughter - then dinner with her and finance and his son. It was a really nice birthday even with the snow causing road problems. Yes, I am another year older. Funny..... I don't feel older.

I was reading some of the blogs around the ring when I read Ronda's.... I added my words of comfort to all those already offered. It's a small gesture but really heart felt. As a mother who has lost more than one child....I do know the pain she suffers right now and wish with all my heart I could help her though it. Today.... I will keep her in my thoughts.... and be a silent friend. I will share her sorrow.

No comments: