Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Today's finished quilt. It may not show in the picture but this has a lovely shade of rose color on the border.


I did some freehand flowers on the darker diagonals.


I did line dancing on the lighter diagonals. With a scallop design on the inside border.


And a freehand rose vine on the border.


I have several people coming by to either pick up a finished quilt or drop off a top to be quilted. It's going to be a busy day. I'll probably finish getting the border off that quilt between visits. I'm really anxious to get it done and out of here. I want to concentrate on other things which I can't do until it is finished.

No comments: