Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Steph sent me a really nice message yesterday. She sent me the "You make my day" button. Hmm... that felt as good as winning a quilting ribbon! Thank you Steph.

I also received a request to post a lesson on how to measure and attach a border without ripples. Give me a couple of days to get a top to that stage and I'll be happy to post about it.

Remember yesterday I told you about a quilt that was loaded with appliqué? Well this is it. It's still on the machine. I stopped stitching around all the appliqué and did the meandering background. This stabilized it enough for now. Today I will work on it a bit more then work on something else for awhile. I'm headed there now to get an early start.

No comments: