Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2008

First quilt of 2008

Finished the first quilt of the new year. This was from a Quiltmaker magazine and very difficult to make. Quiltmaker does not give very good directions.


I quilted crosshatching on the wide border.


LE lace on the inside border and loops on the sashing. Diana Phillips' flower power on alternate squares.


Freehand feather design on alternate squares.


I have another loaded on the machine ready to start. I'll be making phone calls today to the people on the January list. I also need to get back into the organizing. I was off my feet so much over the vacation time that I didn't get much done.

No comments: