Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Friday, November 14, 2008

This is the quilt currently on the machine. I worked the whole day to stabelize it and start doing the design. It's a very large quilt. It seems to go on forever; but, I believe it will be finished today.



Why is it that grown children think the parent's savings account is somehow their second income? Why is it that each time the children have a financial crisis... it exactly matches what the parents have in the savings account?

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Boy if you can find an answer and solution to those questions, you could make a mint Anita! Let me know if you come up with anything! Have been enjoying your quilting again. Hope you are feeling better.