Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Even though the date and time of this post says before midnight on Tuesday, it's really 3 am on Wednesday. Obama had been elected president. My computer is acting strange again. Or maybe it's a yahoo and google battle again.

I'm still working on the current quilt. It may be one of those 3 day quilts; or if I stay at the machine all day today, it could be a two day quilt. I'll see how it goes. I don't want to push myself too much and get sick again.

I finished the binding on the three quilts. The customer came to pick them up when I only had one of them finished. She will be coming back today to get the other two.

I was awakened several times to the sound of gunshots and the furkids barking last night. It took awhile each time for the furkids to settle down and for me to go back to sleep. I'll probably be yawning all day as I work.

No comments: