Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2007

A new year about to begin....

..
Today's finished quilt. A small one that I said I would do IF I could. Well I found I could.



Its hard to see in the flowered part but it has a leaf design.



I've been getting ready for my daughter's baby shower this weekend. There is snow and rain and sleet in the forecast. I hope everyone shows up in spite of the weather.

I've been working but it feels like I'm moving at a snails pace the last couple of days. It's just the.... after the rush... the body catches up..... thing going on. Today there are some custom made quilt orders coming in for the new year. It will probably be 6 or more from clothing. The Christmas rush is barely over and it starts all over. (smile) I like knowing my income is steady.

Ok, short post today..... I want to finish up a custom quilt to get it out of the way before next week. Next week is a time for family and fun.

No comments: