Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Me projects

I have a couple of finished quilts today. This one..... it's not really a Christmas rush quilt but I finished it anyway. This is the left side.


This is the right side. This is the first customer quilt that actually left off the embellishments until after its quilted. I try to get people to understand the doodads cause quilting problems when rolling the quilt up... or... when trying to quilt around them.


I know you probably can't see it but I did mittens in the border....


So here is what they looked like when auditioning the design.


I also finished this me quilt. Left side...


Right side.....


I was just playing around with color threads and different designs.


This is the back so you can get a better look at the thread color changes.


And another view of the back..... gee, look at all the tension issues in there... ok, it's a me quilt.... tension is not an issue to be picked out on this one.

No comments: