Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Another quilt finished

I finished this quilt.  It's very long.  It hangs off the other end of my intake table.




I did weaving feathers on the outside border and curls on the inside border.





I did line dancing on the pieced area.




When I finished that quilt, I decided to put my door quilt back on the machine for a little while.  I'll work on it just a bit today and then get another customer quilt onto the machine. 





I also took some time from my day to put the plants into my little garden.  I still want to put a flower or two there too.  There's one more box that needs dirt before I plant anything in it.




The nice thing about being semi-retired is that I have time for me projects again.  It feels really good.  I'm slowly getting my rhythm back after my daughter's move.  I work on customer quilts in the morning and work on me projects in the afternoon.  I started pulling boxes out of a closet late yesterday.  Its nice to spread out and get reacquainted with all the fabrics and supplies I have boxed away.  The nicest thing is that I don't have to be in a hurry to pull stuff out.  I can do this at my own pace.   


No comments: