Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

Got a little work done

There is a very good reason that old ladies don't have babies anymore. Geeeeze, it sure is work keeping up with a toddler. I love every bit of it though. Nap times are great!

I managed to work on the border of the quilt with fullness issues and blogged about how I did it on the other blog.




I managed to make a temporary cover for my chair before the tear in the upholstery got worse. At some point I'll have to find the time to re-upholstery it with better fabric than the original stuff.


I got the pattern created for a bra to be made out of leftover t-shirt fabrics. I'm not sure it will work but I'm willing to give it a try. The fabric is just sitting there doing nothing anyway so I might as well see if I can make some bras to go with the undies.



Started putting my SILs quilt together for her. What was she thinking? I haven't a clue. I told her to cut down the center of all the blocks. She did every one of the others right but then she did this on the last one. No more fabric to make a replacement block so this one will be different than the rest. It will be the "oops" block. You know, the one that always seems to have a mistake but is used anyway. Usually opps blocks become the block used to sign the quilt.



Well, it wasn't a lot accomplished but at the same time it was "something done". Done is always good. I managed to get some blog reading done too. I'm updated on what my favorite bloggers have been up to the last week or so. Ladybug goes back to day care today. Daycare is good too!


1 comment:

lw said...

I saw from the other blog how much you had to ease to make that border look so good; wow! you did an amazing job!