Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What's up?

I've been playing around with my helpful hints blog today. I learned how to create a Mr. Linky and how to write a blog post but schedule it to show up on the blog at a later date.



During the next few days I'm going to spend time learning more about my photoshop elements software. I want to use it for some quilt ideas as well as create better photos on my blogs. I also need to figure out how I posted a video before. I know I did it but I can't remember how. This time I'll make myself a cheat sheet and put it into my memory tickler file.



I started a $10 a week grocery budget challenge. I've had a $10 a week grocery budget before with no problems. This time the budget will be for 3 people instead of one. My daughter issued the challenge and of course I had to take her challenge. Read about it here.



If there is time I will be updating my webshots albums. I've not had any time for posting photos there for almost a year. That's not good since I pay a fee for webshots. Hmm... maybe I can spend some time learning about Picassa too since I pay a fee for that as well.



Hmm.... I sure do pay a lot of fees so I can be helpful to others. Maybe I should rethink those fees? Ok, That's enough serious thought for awhile...... back to playtime.



Yes, yes, I will get back to the quilting again (for friends).... just not until after I've had my holiday vacation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your software smarts, I know what I need to know and leave the rest to my son and his wife to help me. I enjoy your pictures of your quilts, so I hope this means there will be more of them.
As far as the $10 a week goes for grocery items, I don't know about that. My freezer and cupboards aren't as well stocked as yours. They used to be but that was another lifetime. I do envy you being so self sufficient. Have a nice holiday.