Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Gift tags

I was thinking about gift tags yesterday. I knew I wanted something unusual for my grandkids so I did an internet search and came up with this idea.






I made one from a dollar bill just to get the folding right then I used magazine pages to make more. I could have used file cards to cut simple shirts (or dresses) and colored them with crayons but I like these better. Hmm... I probably could print something out on the computer too. Naw, I still like these better. The dollar bill ones will be for my grandkids and the paper ones will be for other people. I'll attach a piece of paper on the back with names.

No comments: