Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Which quilt is next?

.
This one is mine. It's a printed whole cloth given to me in some donations a long time ago. It's been on my mind for several months so I decided to at least get it stabilized. I can do that much then take it off the machine to work on a little at a time.




I think I'll just do a stitch in the ditch around the major design and think about how to quilt the areas later. No rush.... just for fun. I'll figure out what to do with it when it's done. I guess you can see in the photo that it barely fits onto the leaders. Lots of things for me to do today so I'm not type talking a lot this morning.

No comments: