Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Saturday, July 4, 2009

13 to go

This one was on the machine. I had it almost stabilized when I noticed the pictures were pealing away from the fabric. I decided to stop and call the owner before doing any quilting of the designs. It may not be a good idea to quilt it when she will most likely loose the photos.



I had to wait until she got home from work to talk to her about the quilt so I took myself a half a ME day to start organizing my kitchen cabinets. When I talked with her she said she wants to talk with her son about the quilt before making any decisions so this one will come off the machine and the next quilt will go on today. They will both come see the quilt and talk with me before any decision. I may have to frog stitch it so they can do more photos.... with a different technique.
.
Gary came to pick up my machines yesterday. He remembered me when he saw me. I used to take my machines to him regularly when he worked at Baer Fabrics. He said he would try to get my Bernina back in about a week. It's the one I use all the time in the studio. It depends on how quickly he can get a new bobbin race cover from Bernina.
.
I also took some time yesterday to sort through my mother's medical and legal papers. I need them in some sort of order for the court appearance... whenever it's scheduled. For now, she's quiet and her medication is keeping her calm again.
.
Time for me to get to work. Happy Independance day everyone!

No comments: