Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2008

You guessed it..... another finished quilt. I used clear thread to do a simple line around the rings.



Then did the pre-printed roses in a pretty light blue thread to compliment the navy blue cross stitching.


As you can see, the quilts are arriving from different places. The batting order is arriving.



A clear sign that cold weather is about to arrive too. Can xmas be far behind? You can't tell by looking at the boxes but there are 8 or 10 wall size quilts in them. hmm... they could be pillow covers. I'm not sure because I haven't really taken them out of the box yet. Anyway they are very small and hopefully can be attached to the machine two or three together and quilted that way.

I best get to the machine.... the daylight may be getting shorter but my days are growing longer.

No comments: