Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Friday, October 31, 2008

Today's finished quilt. It's an inherited quilt.



It started out looking like this all over.


Now it looks like this.



A view from the back.



I worked on this while the insulation guys kept coming and going to do their work. Staying behind the machine meant I was out of their way. My house is now extremely well insulated and more energy efficient. I'm anxious to see how much better my house feels this winter and how much less it takes to heat it.
I have the 3 or 4 day quilt on the machine this morning. I plan to work through the weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It never fails to amaze me how nice the quilt looks after you have done your magic on it.
Susan R.
quilttrack47@yahoo.com