Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Friday, October 17, 2008

Yes, this has been the year from hell as far as my quilting goes..... can I ever catch a break?

If you have wondered where I've been the last few days? Take a look. Ellisa is wondering what the heck is going on with NaNa too.


Believe me..... this picture of me is a mild one compared to how I looked before surgery. The swelling and infection spread very quickly.
I came home last night. This moring I'm headed back to the hospital. From all indications I will probably be back in surgery again before the day is over. The swelling and infection has spread again. Will be back here when I feel better.

9 comments:

jhwolf said...

Oh my gosh Anita, I'm so sorry you are having so much trouble. Maybe once you get this infection in check, you won't be so apt to get everything that comes along.

My thoughts are with you.

Judy in MO

Trish said...

I hope you get feeling better...soon!

Becky said...

Oh MY! Hope you feel better soon!!!

dutchquilter said...

oh dear! I sure hope you get wel real soon again, will keep my fingers crossed and light a candle!
hugs and well wishes from the Netherlands
Winda aka (*ΓΌ*)

Bethany said...

Get better soon :)

Anonymous said...

I was wondering how you were,surprised to see your
sad picture.Feel better fast!

Anonymous said...

TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!

Steph said...

Ouchie Mamma! I sure hope they get all the ick out so you can start healing up!

The key is don't overdue it once you get home, heal and rest!!

MommaD said...

Anita; I've been thinking about you since I saw your swollen jaw last week. I am REALLY surprised to see you in the hospital!! Please let us know what happened when you feel up to sharing. You are in my prayers.
CYH (consider yourself hugged),
Donna