Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Another finished quilt. It finished fairly flat.



This is the pieced borders. The batting the customer brought was too small so I had to piece in at the end. Couldn't fix the sides though.



A view of the first inside border.


A view of the fan quilting in the center and the other inside borders. This quilt had friendly borders and quite a bit of fullness in the center which is why you see the little wrinkles of fabric. Those should relax once the quilt is washed.



I'm not posting much this morning because I have the next quilt work on the machine. I hope to have it quilted by the end of today. As long as I'm moving along so well..... I'll keep on quilting and off the computer.

No comments: