Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Monday, June 23, 2008

No pictures today. I'm still working on the double wedding ring quilt. Stitch in the ditch around all those arcs is going slowly.

I had one person show up for the Saturday class. I learned as much from her as I believe she learned from me. I showed her how to do line dancing. Watching her practice gave me ideas for how to do the class differently the next time.

The shop owner and I talked about options for a newer machine and having a room dedicated to teaching machine quilting. She likes the idea and is willing but doesn't know about machine quilting. I have to do more research to give to her before she makes a final decision. I just hope we can come together on a decision soon.

Before I can spend time doing research I have to get myself back on track with my own work. I took a look at my waiting list last night. I'm way behind schedule. About 16 to 20 quilts behind schedule. That's a lot of work! I'll have to put in lots and lots of over time for a few weeks to get caught up. I feel like a hamster on one of those little wheels. I keep running but I don't get anywhere.

So with this said I'm headed into the studio.

No comments: