Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2008

I finally finished this quilt. Then spent time on the phone with ATT getting my email to work. It took several phone calls talking to several different people before someone was finally able to fix the problem on their end.


As you can see I did a feather design in the centers.


A view from the back.


I found someone online who can explain my computer woes for me.

Check out Tan Lucy Pez She tells it perfectly. I can't word it quite the same as she did. You gotta actually read the error messages and the buttons she writes about to get the idea of how I feel. Especially the very end of the post and the messages from readers. I don't know how I originally came across her blog but I've been reading it whenever I can for quite awhile now.

Later......

2 comments:

Jeanne Turner McBrayer said...

Gorgeous! I love the colors, and your feather quilting in the centers is to die for. Great job!

Trish said...

Beautiful job. I love the coloured thread.