Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I worked all day yesterday trying to get this finished. I got just over half way. It's taking longer than I thought. I'll finish it today though.


I stopped quilting early enough to give me time to catch up with my email friends. I'm behind on reading list mail. I tried opening my email last night..... guess what? ATT wouldn't let me put in my security code to open the email. That's weird.

I called ATT and was on the phone for over half an hour. In the end the guy tells me I need a new computer. Duh..... what has that got to do with putting a security code onto an ATT website? He tells me I can go to the library or a neighbor's house and try reading email there. Duh again.... why would I be paying for an internet connection if I can't use it?

Well anyway, I've got a list of things to try today that may help. This computer and I sometimes don't get along very well together. If I don't post again for a couple of days it means my computer is down..... again...... and I will post as soon as I can.... If I can.

If this computer starts costing more than its worth..... I just won't fix it anymore. I love being able to share through my blogs and through email but fixing constant computer problems are not an absolute necessity. My money has more urgent uses right now...... like fixing leaky pipes or repairing damaged siding or paying for electricity.

I'm off now to start down the list of things to try before starting my quilting day.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I LOVE this quilt! The blues and greens are so pretty.