Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Monday, March 10, 2008

Ok, what's going on????

I took pictures over the weekend. I loaded them on my computer as usual. Now they can't be accessed???? I'm not sure what happened. The computer says the pictures are there but I can't get this dang contraption to let me view them or access them in any way to put into my blog. It's not a problem with blogger.... its a problem with either the camera or the computer. This is sooooo frustrating!!! I like that technology lets me share my day.... I hate that technology requires so much concentration to figure out a problem. I don't have time for concentrating on reading tech manuals. Quilts need to get done!!

No comments: