Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2008

I finished the quilt with issues. It's as straight as I could get it.


No matter how many issues a quilt has.... it deserves a great quilting design stitched on it. I still have to remove the chalk guide lines.


The stitching designs show up better from the back. I really like the flower power designs by Diana Phillips.





I'm running late on getting this posted. When I woke up I went straight to the studio to get the rest of a quilt stabilized before the little one arrives this morning. It's better to get the stabilizing done when she isn't here. Stitching designs are no problem but stabilizing takes concentration.

No comments: