Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Ok I will

I've given it a lot of thought.  I've listened to my readers.  I've really given my writing a blog a good going over in my mind and my heart.  The reason I blog is because I want to be helpful and hopefully build up some angel points. 

Another reason I blog is because I know the people of my generation have failed to teach the younger generations ways to live naturally without all the consumer driven economics we see today.  If I can reach just one younger person and let them see a new way of living then I've accomplished my goal. 

I had already checked into moving over to wordpress several days ago.  I found it's much easier to write there but there's still a lot to learn.  What I like best is the way readers can interact with each other through comment replies.  If someone posts a question as a comment, anyone can reply with an answer.  Not just me.  Of course I will still be the one to screen the comments to keep out any negative or spam comments. 

I decided to go ahead and start a new blog at wordpress.  A fresh new start with a fresh new attitude.  If anyone would like to join me there just click here  Na Na's life and memories.  Be sure to bookmark it, or join it, or whatever it is you do, so you can help me make the change.  Wouldn't that be something?  To have 50+ plus people join a new blog with only one test post?  (giggle)  Wordpress might wonder what the heck is going on.

Please consider joining me there.  I hope to make it much more interactive among all the readers.

1 comment:

Kids and Canning Jars said...

I love your blog.Your lifestyle. thanks, Melissa