Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Today's finished quilt. I managed to finish by the deadline. It's another sampler quilt. I sure do get a lot of sampler quilts don't I? Maybe because it seems to be the current quilt fashion in this area.






I did a feather design on the outside border and a greek key type design on the inside border.



Then a line dancing design on the next inside border and my favorite sashing design. I guess I need to come up with a new favorite.


All the blocks got a combination of line dancing designs and some custom to spice it up.



I kinda like this one.



This one is neat too.


Hmmm.... what is the name of this block? I can't remember.



Can't forget to show a picture of the back too. I love those fan shaped feathers.





This is the center of the quilt. The owner loves to do applique.

I've got the next quilt on the machine and once again down to the last couple of rows. This one took longer than I thought to complete because I had several interuptions when I was trying to finish it. Lately I can't seem to get farther than the last couple of rows on the next quilt before having to call it a day. Maybe today will be different.

No comments: