Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Saturday, September 6, 2008

I spy quilt

Ok, this one is finished and another one is on the machine ready to go. I used the circle lord swirls template for the center area.


A close up of the center area.


I don't know if you can see it but I did large bows and ribbons on the outside border. LE lace on the inside border.



I've been caulking around pipes before winter.


If you notice my posts have been very brief lately. That's because I've put my efforts into getting my house ready for winter and working on a couple of other projects instead of sitting at the computer type-talking. Getting a house winterized is not an easy thing when I work 10 to 12 hours each day in the studio and I must do everything myself. Each small thing accomplished gets me closer to completion though. Hopefully, this won't have to be done again for a few years.

Time to get my day started.....

No comments: